The Manager, Client Services is responsible for leading the relationship with several clients and artists and will be responsible for working in teams, effectively executing on ground events, IPs and branded campaigns.
- Works directly with creative, sales and production teams to facilitate ongoing updates and communications from the client.
- Demonstrates understanding of client’s business/competitive marketplace (can effectively anticipate questions, demonstrates broader business implications and addresses or pushes back on questions/inquiries)
- Manages the development and delivery of a variety of client deliverables including but not limited to: event reports, strategic presentations and status documents
- Operates as client’s daily contact on project status & requests, while coordinating cross-department
- Maintains a strong understanding of all digital channels and their intricacies to help develop cross channel integrated media plans
- Helps coordinate and develop yearly planning initiatives along with creating timelines and managing client expectations
- Proactively recognizes opportunities and demonstrates intellectual curiosity and creativity in generating business ideas with Supervisor/Director
- Coordinates and organizes all client resources to ensure team is updated on material changes and priorities at all times
- Assists with logistics, presentations, and planning materials for business growth opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- +6 years of agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote
- Experience and knowledge of best practices in cross channel marketing initiatives
- A desire to learn and grow every day
- Extremely detail oriented and extensive understanding of client budget management
- Experience working and collaborating with individuals of multiple backgrounds
- Experience running media across Social, SEM and Display
- Additional analytics background is not need but preferred
- Exhibit passion for the work – willing to stand up for the team and for their ideas
- Strong understanding of campaign and event creation and implications on timelines. Experience scoping out major initiatives.
- Proactively recognizes opportunities and demonstrates intellectual curiosity
Believe Entertainment is a first of its kind offering its clients a unique banquet of services from design, concept and on ground event management to artist management, digital content expertise as well as sync and music licensing opportunities. Music is the core DNA of the company and the language we use to communicate ideas and experiences across 46 countries worldwide.