As an Artist Support Specialist, you will work directly with TuneCore artists via email and phone to help them distribute their music online, answer their questions, and resolve any issues they have about their service.
- Answer customer emails and phone calls to help clients distribute their music, and to use other TuneCore services
- Resolve issues and questions customers have about TuneCore products and services
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Product account management
- Provide information on customer and product issues to your team’s Lead Agent
- Work with a team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues to better service TuneCore artists
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Work on a flux schedule to provide support for our artists over weekend hours
- At least two years of experience working in an office and/or customer service preferred
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understand the importance of good customer service in-person, via telephone, and via email
- Manage time effectively and prioritize workload
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- An understanding of the digital music industry
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- BS/BA degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.