Our mission is to provide the best distribution services & solutions for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As an Artist & Label Account manager you will manage a portfolio of artists & labels, execute our strategies, programs & tools to ensure their satisfaction, engagement, and success.
You will directly report into the Head of Sales and Distribution Services.
Your role is to :
1. ensure retention for our existing accounts
2. ensure customer satisfaction, engagement and success
We expect you to be the contact point of client and to :
- Deliver flawless service, and ensure cross-functional collaboration of teams, especially in terms :
- operational support (liaising with customer support teams for Label and artist Managers)
- Marketing optimization (with Editorial and Marketing Partnership teams)
- Proactively provide best strategic support (proposing go-to-market strategies, quarterly business reviews, providing insights, etc)
- Carefully focus your time and efforts on the right customers service, by monitoring closely your accounts’ performance through dedicated dashboards.
- Upsell services which meet artist and/or label needs and potential
- Participating in year-on-year development of customer’s revenue
- Be responsible for legal retention needs.
Business skills :
- Deep knowledge of the local Go-to-Market strategies (releases strategy etc…)
- Understanding of the music ecosystem with in-depth perception of local music environment.
- Perfect knowledge of our products/offers
- Experience in CRM management, Microsoft tools (spreadsheets…)
Soft skills :
- Customer focus with proactive approach
- Active listener, relationship builder
- Analytical, data-addict
- Eager to learn
Languages: Arabic (Native), English (Fluent). French is a plus
Position is based in Egypt (Cairo)
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.