- Define and implement the sourcing and acquisitions strategy for independent artists and labels on our services offers.
- Qualify potential, tailor offer to services expectations.
- Analyse and track sales performance and other related business processes.
- Source through your existing network and build partnerships with a network of talent detection third parties.
- Build strong relationships with artists, management and the local industry.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe and scout for new leads.
- Manage a portfolio of artist & label accounts
- Plan and implement our distribution services
- Optimize content performance on the platform
- Coordinate with our global & local teams to obtain the best platform resources.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven track record in the recorded music industry and experience in negotiation.
- A solid network in the music industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape in the Benelux.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all genres of commercial music
- Strong relationship building skills and team-oriented approach.
- Proactive attitude to work to deadlines, meet targets and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Available to work some evenings and to travel internationally as may be required.
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.