As an Account manager, part of our distribution team, your mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent artists and labels in a constantly mutating environment.
You will work within a team of account managers in charge of managing distribution & marketing partnerships with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following
- Services execution and management of our portfolio of artists and labels
- Identify appropriate KPIs to measure customer success and revenue growth and ensure regular reporting
- Define actions plan when needed to reinforce customer success
- Manage takedowns, claims, and proper monetization of all content for your portfolio
- Ensure smooth and cross-functional collaboration with the Editorial and Marketing Partnership and Video Channel Management team to optimize flawless execution
- Plan for your portfolio the release schedule, creation, and execution of marketing plan
- Reinforce artists and labels success resulting in renewal of contracts and upsells
- Prepare and execute business reviews for top clients
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- Educate labels and artists on deliverables
- Develop and maintain year on year customer gross revenue for your portfolio
- Sell services which meet artist and/or label needs and potential
- Fluent English is mandatory to succeed in your role as part of a global company. French can be a plus
- You have an experience in account management ideally in the entertainment industry
- You have proven skills in client relations
- A solid network in the music industry with a first experience in music distribution
- You are passionate about technology, data, and artists / labels development.