- Believe Sync is looking for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual based in Mumbai to source, negotiate and license sync placements for our frontline roster whilst simultaneously building Believe Sync’s overall presence in the Indian market.
- As Sync Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and maintaining relationships with clients. With an existing network of Film and Television contacts, you will also build and maintain relationships with clients in the advertising and video games industries. You will travel occasionally with the aim of expanding Believe’s presence across the territory.
- A passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of music is essential, as is an existing network of clients and an ability to work autonomously.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Sync, you will handle all day-to-day sync activity in India – including both creative and licensing work – whilst continuously seeking new business opportunities in the TV, film, advertising and video game industries.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, developing and maintaining business relationships with clients in the TV, film, advertising and video game industries.
- Procuring, contributing to and leading creative pitches.
- Handling quotes, approvals and licensing for deals in India.
- Designing and organizing appropriate marketing and promotional activity for Believe’s front-line roster including mail-outs, gigs and showcases.
- Organizing and maintaining Believe’s online music catalog. Creating themed playlists, featuring artists and tracks, and tagging music.
- Day-to-day administrative work including license tracking and financial reporting.
- Attending gigs with clients and maintaining a good relationship with Believe’s A&R, digital marketing and in-house label departments across the world.
Apply: Interested applications can email in their resumes at email@example.com or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.
You should have:
- Experience of working in sync – either at a label or publishing company, or through a music supervision role elsewhere.
- An outstanding knowledge of, and passion for, independent music. A particular focus on European music would be preferable, but not essential.
- A creative mind which is willing and able to answer music briefs openly and thoroughly.
- Excellent communication and networking skills – you must be confident meeting new people and seeking new business opportunities, as well as dealing with artists and managers on a day to day basis.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail. You must be able to meet short and long term targets whilst maintaining a consistently high standard of work.
You should be:
- A passionate self-starter able to work with and without direct supervision.
- An enthusiastic arts lover who lives and breathes music – you are consistently intrigued and excited by the use of music in moving media, and are willing to try new things to advance this particular area of the industry.
Apply: Interested applicants can email in their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.