Your missions are:
- Act as the day-to-day liaison between NB and the Artist(s) and their management for any merch related matters
- Manage current contracts and merch rights with NB artists
- As the principal interface with artist management, operate in a diligent and professional manner; always ensuring that all departments of the business are kept fully up to date on a timely basis and issues that might arise on the spot
- Commissioning artwork and product samples from Creative/Art Department as required, for client approval. Obtaining and communicating approvals to the business on a timely basis
- Oversee all product development and approvals through bands and management as well as through internal the departments
- Mediate and set a realistic timeline with artists/bands on creative ideas, while bearing in mind the commercial reasonableness of client requests in relation to our operational capabilities
- Provide a check and balance system for all areas of sales with regards to availability, cost of good, profitability and projected sales
- Develop new product lines and keep all departments (A&R, PM, Marketing, etc.) up to date involved in changes
- Conduct presentations and source potential new revenue channels for the company
- Understand the different departments’ needs and ask leading questions to help productivity
- Develop information flows with all internal departments
- Work on developing knowledge and understanding and profitability of and financial impact of decision making in all areas of the business. Make use of KPIs
- Seek sublicenses to current and new future partnerships
- Travel to meeting, presentations and shows worldwide as requested and or required
- Constant reporting to management
- Merchandise stock management for e-com platform (including 3rd party items)
- Actively involved in revenue increase with strict set goals
- Five years related experience and/or training in a similar role
- Extensive Knowledge of the metal genre, artists, merch companies (Bravado, Global, Live Nation …) and record labels
- High expertise in merchandise product quality management and range
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High knowledge in preparation and insight of merch contracts
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
We are a team that wants to achieve a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. Short decision-making processes and room for own ideas are important to us. We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level.
We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
We are growing and expanding our benefits currently and together with you. Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Discover our Family
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry everyday. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
For our subsidiary Nuclear Blast, one of the world’s largest metal labels with over 100 employees, we are looking for a Product Manager – Merchandise (M/F/D) as of now.
Your dedicated office will be in Donzdorf near Stuttgart. Regular visits for specific meetings, team spirit and other special opportunities here are part of the role. Your home base can be anywhere in Germany and remote work is welcomed.