Reporting to the Head of Artist Services, as the Marketing Senior Leader, you will build a forward-thinking marketing team.
You should be able to craft complex, long-running, innovative, multi-territory creative campaigns. The ideal candidate is to have an ROI-driven approach understand the artist development, can build a long-term strategy in close partnership with the sales team (A&R and Marketing Project team). This position would be responsible for building Top charting artists in the country.
- Marketing Expertise: Design, manage, and evaluate marketing campaigns, analyze market trends, and conduct competitor research.
- Data analysis: analyze audience, sales, and performance history
- Orchestrate Marketing team (Editorial and marketing Partnership, Digital Marketing Manager, and Video Manager) to build a creative & profitable marketing plan to develop the project successfully and to drive market share/consumption of digital services.
- Work with Local, SEA, and Central Artist Success teams to develop marketing strategies to showcase Artist Services expertise and brand awareness.
- Develop strong partnerships with DSPs in the country to increase marketing opportunities, thus increasing market share
- Execution: execute marketing plan; handle day-to-day relationships with artists, management, and partners; manage audio & video distribution (and coordinate physical, if any)
- Mentoring: Lead, support and provide guidance and advice on the impact of marketing key results to Editorial & Marketing Partnership, Digital Marketing Manager, and Video team members
- 10+ years of marketing in B2B/B2C experience preferably in the artist/ music/ media landscape
- Proven track record of developing artists in digital music using creative, innovative, and other marketing expertise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience managing and leading a Marketing Team with strong exposure to digital marketing, media buy, etc
- Be a commercially orientated marketing leader with a proven track record in combining strategic thinking with exemplary execution skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.