Believe is looking for a Editorial & Marketing Partnerships Manager Associate to join our Greater China Team. The position will be responsible for working with our key digital retail partners across Greater China.
The role will develop and grow the relationships with key retailers in Greater China region, as well as coordinate with our APAC and international offices on marketing initiatives for our new release schedule and catalogue promotion. The candidate is expected to be efficient in planning priority releases with Digital Music Services, optimising promotional information that is available and ensuring our new releases receive strong coverage and further catalogue visibility.
The role would suit a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with an excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends and a keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
· A love of music
· The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Knowledge of all digital music services in Greater China
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A passionate self-starter able to work without direct supervision.
· A desire to meet short and long-term targets.
· Native Chinese Speaker. Fluent in written and verbal English.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.