We’re looking for a TikTok Retail Manager to join our team.
As the TikTok Retail Manager, you will be responsible for implementing a best in class understanding of TikTok in-order to help define our overall TikTok strategy. Reporting into the Director of Partnerships, you will work closely with our external partner to define best in class Audience Development and marketing strategies. You will liaise internally to provide knowledge and information, to help define internal roadmaps to deliver on set objectives and priorities. You will have a good understanding of data and analytics, and work closely with the Business Intelligence teams to define growth drivers and set relevant KPI’s. More specifically, you will accomplish the following missions:
- Defining our TikTok Strategy across our various service levels at Global and Local level
- Identifying audience development and marketing opportunities
- Calculating ROI and deciding prioritisation
- Building a great relationship with TikTok across various departments and seniority levels
- Project manage the partnership internally and externally
- Build relationships at senior level across the external Retail organisations in-order to unlock unique opportunities across Marketing, Data, Product, Editorial and Operations organisations
- Achieve quarterly objectives, monitoring and presenting results using OKR format
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a social media/digital strategy role with an expertise in TikTok
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Strategic thinker
- Project management skills
- Data driven and results oriented
- Great communicator
- A diligent and ambitious self-starter who is ready to lead and take the initiative
- Positive individual who is able to motivate teams with a ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problem
- Able to present at Director and VP level
- Great understanding of the Music Industry
- The position requires being fluent in English, both written and oral
SET THE TONE WITH US
At Believe, we have two hearts: our people and our artists.
We believe in the strength of our employees, who thrive every day by developing their potential… Our goal is to offer our employees the best possible environment for them to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Bespoke training and coaching program
A telework policy
A “Pauses” well-being program with many in-house activities and entertainment
Access to Eutelmed, the digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak to an experienced psychologist
A healthy and eco-responsible company restaurant
Individual or family health insurance
A gym with free lessons
SING IN HARMONY
- Groups of ambassadors to commit to reducing Believe’s carbon and environmental footprint and gender equality in the workplace.
Implementation of the Sustainable Mobility Package: reimbursement of up to €600 of public transport costs / with a low carbon footprint.
2nd parent leave of 5 calendar days paid at 100% (in addition to legal paternity leave or adoption leave, we do not attribute it to maternity leave)