Within the Global People Team and directly reporting to the Italy Managing Team (with a dotted line to the Group People Team), you will bring your expertise in all actions enabling our coworkers’s good onboarding, development, and loyalty.
Scope: Italy (43 people with growth in coming months)
Your missions are:
- Advise operational managers on the HR management of their teams within the frameworks of competencies development, career management, the assimilation of HR tools & processes and on the several reviews (performance review and salary reviews amongst others)
- Support our coworkers in order to ensure their onboardings and career developments
- Take part in the operational implementation of the group’s human resources policies and projects
- Make sure of the implementation of the determined rules, HR processes and all legal provisions
- Collaborate with your international counterparts for HR projects
- Ensure the writing of local HR documentation
- Take care of values and culture by organizing local actions
- Coordinate the workplace and facilities management with the office manager
- Ensure a regular reporting to the Central People Team via OKRs
You have a significant successful experience as HRBP/HR generalist (3 to 5 years minimum) with a good legal/compliance background, ideally within tech industry.
You have worked in fast-paced international environments (in an affiliate reporting to international HQ for example, or in a multinational company).
You have had the chance to support teams within strongly growing and developing environments.
You still want to have hands on day-to-day tasks.
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.