In Believe’s Artist Relations (Distribution) team you will be working closely with the Head of Artist Relations and be responsible for developing, growing, and managing a roster of Artist projects with a focus on distribution, release, and streaming strategy. You will report directly to the Head of Artist Relations and Head of Label & Artist Solutions in Believe UK’s Distribution Services team and work directly with Believe’s internal UK distribution and wider internal teams across Artist Scouting, Streaming Marketing, Analytics, Video, and Sync as well as interaction with TuneCore and our Artist Services’ Marketing, International, A&R, Digital Marketing departments.
- Day to day account management of a growing roster of UK artists focused, but not limited to Pop/Alternative-Pop genres.
- Onboard and train clients to use Believe’s own tech solutions for distribution and marketing.
- Support and advise clients on key campaign elements including promotion and streaming strategy.
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to Believe’s internal streaming marketing and sync teams.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with Artists, their management, and marketing teams to become an integral component of each artist project and their core team.
- Identify and assist Believe UK’s scouting team in signing emerging and established artists into the fast-growing area of Artist distribution.
- Work closely with and assist senior members of the Artist Relations team on high-level projects.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences, and other events to represent Believe.
- Feedback and contribute to the general development of the UK Label & Artist Solutions department.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the music industry within a label, distributor, or management, is preferred but not required. Previous account management experience is a plus.
- Passion for pop and alternative music, new artists, and good knowledge of the current UK and global music market and trends.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- The ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to timelines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
- Artist focused and passionate about the Independent Music Industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape.
- Strong relationship-building skills and a team-oriented approach.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities especially the streaming landscape.
- A diligent self-starter who is ready to learn and will also take the initiative
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.